Inspected & Approved by
Bed & Breakfast Inns of Missouri
Mulberry Hill is Pleasant Hill, Missouri's own bed and breakfast, centrally located to Lee's Summit, Blue Springs, Belton, Raymore and Harrisonville. Here's some information about Pleasant Hill:
Lee's Summit is a fast-growing community just a few miles away:
Rural towns with lots to do:
- Visit the Battle of Lone Jack park north of us. It's the answer to a trivia question: "where did the John Wayne character Rooster Cogburn lose his eye?"
- Stop by Greenwood, noted for its antique stores.
- Lake Lotawana is just a few miles north on MO-7
- Raymore and Belton are a few miles west on MO-58; Peculiar is south of Raymore.
- Harrisonville is a few miles south on MO-7
- We're an easy trip to Powell Gardens, western Missouri's botanical garden, near the Elm area in Johnson County MO..
- We're not far from Bynum Winery, on US-50 east of Lone Jack.
© 2004-9 Mulberry Hill Bed and Breakfast
226 North Armstrong
Pleasant Hill, MO 64080
Page updated 3/15/2009
Design & hosting by Cedarcroft Enterprises
Other bed and breakfast websites by Cedarcroft Enterprises